The historic Garner Ranch, located in spectacular Garner Valley near Idyllwild and across from Lake Hemet.
Address: 56780 State Highway 74, Mountain Center, California
Phone: (951) 659-2983
From LA or Orange County
- 91 East to 60 East to 215 East
- 215 at Ramona Expressway and go East
- To Highway 74 East
- Take 74 East up the mountain
- At Mountain Center, stay to the right
- 5 miles past Mountain Center, on left you will the see big red gates
- And a sign that says “Garner Cattle Company.”
From Palm Desert
- Take Highway 74 up the mountain.
- Continue on 74 beyond 371 Junction (Paradise Valley Café)
- For exactly 8 miles where you will see the big red gates on the right.
- If you come to Lake Hemet Market, you have gone too far.
For more information or to book the ranch for an event please contact Ted Johnson at email@example.com or by phone at (951) 659-2983.